Fresh tomato salsa is one of the best ways to add more flavour to your food while also delivering essential nutrients. The spicy salsa adds a kick to your meals and will definitely leave you craving for more. The tomato salsa at Wingreens Farms is made from all the fresh produce which can be stored up to 30 days.
The recipe of making the delicious tomato salsa is very easy and can be made easily at home with only a few and fresh ingredients.
How to make tomato salsa?
Tomatoes: 4 large tomatoes, skinned and the seeds taken out.
Green chilli: 1 large green chilly
Garlic: 1 clove
Onion: ½ red onion finely chopped.
Coriander: 2 tablespoons of fresh coriander
Lemon juice: 1 lemon
Salt: 1 tablespoon
Pepper: 1/3 tablespoon
Tip: Roast 8 tomatoes and blend them with approximately 4-5 roasted red chillies.
1. Finely chop the tomatoes and coriander and put it in a large bowl.
2. Peel and finely chop the onion.
3. Wash, dry and deseed the chillies and then finely chop them too.
4. Grate the garlic.
5. Squeeze the lemon juice and pour it into the large bowl of fresh ingredients.
6. Roast the 8 tomatoes on the stoves until they are slightly blacken to get the fiery taste.
7. Roast the red chillies and get smoky flavour.
8. Blend the roasted tomatoes and chillies together for 3-4 minutes until you get a puree.
9. Pour the blend into the bowl of fresh ingredients and serve it with anything.
This delicious and freshly made tomato salsa can be a great appetizer for your parties and can be served with chips. This can be stored up to 30 days and provides you with a healthier snack option.