The cream cheese dip offers you a creamy base with the goodness of all the healthy nutrition. For a cream cheese dip I prefer making cheesy hummus at home which not only provides nutrition but the taste of which is absolutely mesmerizing. You can also make this nutritious dip at home and pair it up for all your hunger cravings as this will leave you satisfied and full for a longer period of time.
How to make cheesy hummus?
2 cups of chickpeas
100 gms of cheese
2 tablespoon of refined sunflower oil
1 clove of garlic minced
2 teaspoon salt
1 tablespoon sugar
1 lemon juice
1. Blend the chickpeas and other ingredients like garlic, salt and lemon juice in a food processor for about 4-5 minutes until smooth.
2. Then put a pan on medium heat and pour some refined sunflower oil.
3. Then pour the mix from the blender onto the pan.
4. Add cheese and stir it constantly so that no lumps are formed.
5. Stir it for 4-5 minutes so that a smooth and creamy hummus is made.
You can use this delicious and mouth watering cream cheese dip as a spread for your breakfast sandwich or dips for your chips at various parties. Whip up this smooth, creamy and delectable dip for your guest in just 10 minutes and serve it hot with a variety of chips.