Baking bread is not at all a time consuming process. If you are looking for delicious and easy recipes then don’t worry we have got the best recipe for you. You can easily make golden brown bread in less than an hour. Say goodbye to the store bought bread and make delicious and crunchy bread easily at home. This recipe will give you a soft crust with a moist centre. If you are a beginner at baking follow the recipe as it is.
How to make bread easily at home?
¾ cup of warm water.
¼ teaspoon dry active yeast
1 teaspoon salt
1½ tablespoon sugar
½ cup milk
3 cups all purpose flour
1. Pour the warm water in a large bowl.
2. Put dry yeast in the warm water and stir it slowly until it gets dissolved.
3. Add salt, sugar and milk in the bowl. Stir it slowly until everything is thoroughly combined.
4. Mix the first 2 cups of flour
5. Once you have mixed the dough it is time to keep it aside and let it rise.
6. Knead the dough until it is soft and smooth and not sticky.
7. Put the dough in a buttered bowl. Cover the dough and let it rise for 1 hour.
8. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
9. Turn out the dough onto a floured board and knead it again.
10. Form the dough into a loaf and set it a buttered bread pan.
11. Cover it and let it rise for 30 minutes.
12. Place the pan in the oven and bake it for 45 minutes until golden brown.
13. You have successfully baked bread.
The dough should be thoroughly kneaded before you bake it. Thoroughly kneaded bread will give you a soft crust and a moist centre. Once you start baking the bread more often you can add your own variations to the recipe.